ASE Design Consultants will liaise with the Environmental Section of the local authorities to obtain an Emissions Licence under the Air Pollution Act 1987. ASE Design Consultants will carry out the following: -
- Meet with the client and assess the source of emissions, apparatus and plant for same.
- Assess the testing point from the chimney stack and particularly the characteristics of the emissions and liaise with manufacturers where necessary.
- Administer, complete and submit an application for an Emissions Licence to the local authority.
- Produce supporting drawings and liaise with manufacturers to attain supporting information to be included with the licence application.
- Enter into pre-application discussions with the local authority.
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org