1. ASE Design Consultants can design concrete and steel structures to BS8110 and BS5950 standards. Design comprises: -
- Retaining walls
- Cast-in-situ suspended slabs.
- RC column beams
- Steel portal design
- Base term steel design
2. Structural Surveys & Reports
We carry out full independent surveys of both new and existing homes and properties providing a comprehensive report which details any structural defects within the property. This includes both critical and non-critical items such as:
- Wall and floor cracking
- Pyrite Damage
- Water damage
- Poor workmanship by builders
- Fire Damage
3. Pre-purchase & Due Diligence Surveys for Investment Properties
- Structural Fabric Surveys
- Detailed Condition Surveys
- Building Regulations Compliance Surveys
- Planning Permission Compliance Reports
- Fire Certificate Compliance Reports
- Ownership and Burden Searches
4. Pre-purchase House Surveys
Our pre-purchase surveys are carried out prior to signing for both new and existing properties. This allows the potential home owner to make an informed decision on the property thereby allowing the purchaser to review their offer to in light of any repair works that are identified on the Pre-purchase Survey.
We carry out a full survey of the property and provide a report that will detail the general condition of the property. This includes:
- Dampness checks
- Any signs of damage to timbers
- Full exterior and interior building survey
- Insulation checks
- Fire proofing
- Any urgent issues that warrant examination by a specialist.
5. General Engineering Reports
- We provide engineering reports on a variety of different situations. These include:
- Legal disputes with your building contractor
- Damage to your property as a result of works to a neighbouring property
- Assessment of impact of works to a neighbouring property prior to commencement of works
- Monitoring of your property while works are carried out on a neighbouring property
- Party wall disputes.
- Pyrite damage and rectification.
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org